Officer certificate is not on syllabus

Comments

• Yes I would say so @graham what do you think?

• This is a situation where it isn't clear. @Staff-T1 @ThrowGrow

Section 3 is on the syllabus and has a link to Appendix B1, but the syllabus lists only Appendix B2. This makes it look like Appendix B1 is not covered. However, I had previously asked the CAS whether candidates are responsible for content contained in linked articles and they said yes.

I think it's a bit crazy to expect you to know the material in all linked articles because some readings have lots of external links. I'm sure they say this just to cover themselves. Anyway, in this case it's just one BattleCard so if it were me, I would just memorize it. I know there is already so much to memorize but that's the best answer I can give you.

• Thank you both! Didn't know CAS expects us to know the linked articles. :(
    Thanks for sharing that information!

• Hi,

What is "Major" filing? Is it a subgroup of either Prior approval or use and file?

The battlecard card says "always"

Is certificate of officer always required for all filing [Prior approval, use and file] or for Major only?

• Major filing usually refers to a full filing (prior approval)
    Yes, certificate of the officer is always required

• If certificate of officer is ALWAYS required (Major filing, simplified, CLEAR simplified), why did the battlequiz specifically mention Major filing?

• The source mostly refers to major filings so that's probably why