Tomec v Economical

Is this case missing in the study kit?

Comments

• It was not included in the SK I received as well so I would say yes :s

• Same for me @graham thoughts?

• edited October 2022

I don't have it in my study kit either. (Also, the study kit still contains at least 1 case that has been removed - KP Pacific v Guardian - and it contains lots of cases that are not on the syllabus at all.)

• @graham @Staff-T1 FYI - just received an email from the CAS that this case will not be included in this sitting

• edited October 2022

@jt1097
    I guess they finally realized they forgot to insert it into the study kit! Thanks for letting me know. I assume everyone registered for the exam got that email.

I just looked that case up online as soon at the syllabus was released because the study kit reading for the legal cases is pretty terrible anyway.

• Seems like this case is not on the Spring 2023 syllabus either - is it officially removed form the syllabus now? (If so it might be good to clarify in the 'Updates' section at the top of the wiki page)

• Thanks, that was an oversight. I have indicated that it isn't on the syllabus any longer and have flagged it as outdated in the BattleCards.

(It was only inserted for 2022-Fall and then removed for 2023-Spring! I wonder if they will put it back for 2023-Fall if they include it in an updated study kit.)