Practice Exams for Spring 2023

Hello. Do we only have one practice exam applicable for Spring 2023? (ie Fall 2022) Is there any chance another will be added considering the others state that many questions are outdated?

Comments

• Actually, I am working on a new one and I hope to have it done sometime this week.
  • Apologies, please ignore my previous response. Unfortunately I will not have a new practice exam ready for 2023-Spring. I create roughly 1 new practice exam every year but they become outdated quickly because the syllabus for Exam 6-Canada changes very frequently.

Note that for 2023-Fall, the following changes are scheduled for Exam 6-Canada:

• 4 readings are being deleted
    • 10 readings are being updated
    • 5 completely new readings are being added

I will create a new practice exam for 2023-Fall but then the current practice exam will be outdated so there will still be just one available. The CAS had stated that part of the reason they stopped releasing prior exams was that it was too much work to create a new exam every 6 months and if they aren't released, they can re-use questions across multiple exams.

I realize that none of this actually helps you for 2023-Spring - I just wanted to offer an explanation. (I've actually created 7 practice exams for Exam 6-Canada but only one is still relevant.)

• I understand - thank you.

• Hi @graham. Is it possible to get a list of which questions are outdated on these old practice exams so we are confident in the ones skipped? Thanks.

• Hi, can you please indicate which questions are outdated for 2023 Spring practice exam?

• The following questions on the 2022-Spring practice exams are outdated for 2023-Spring:

• Practice Exam 1: 11, 12, 13, 14, 17
    • Practice Exam 2: 12, 14, 17
  • Appreciated! Thank you

• 13 is no longer applicable on PE 2, correct?

• Yeah 13 is not applicable